Why should I take this 3-day intensive?
As so well stated by social media guru Jeff Bullas, “As marketers and entrepreneurs you will need to let go of practices and tactics that are not effective as they once were. We live in a fast-changing world. You will need to keep reinventing.”
His top social media trends for 2017 are as follows.
- Live Streaming
- Expiring social content
- Consolidation of social media will continue
- Organic social traffic will get harder and harder
- The rise of the social influencer
- Social media transforming the business into a trust economy
Are you ready and know what’s next on the horizon?
Social networks are becoming an integral part of the marketing mix. On these platforms, brands can engage with prospects and consumers on many levels. Be prepared.
In this very intense 3-day bootcamp you will learn the following:
- Understand the available social media networks, the nuances of each network, and the challenges and opportunities of marketing/messaging to the brand’s desired audience on each network
- Conduct social analysis of brands to identify best practices and effective strategies
- Learn to create content for social networks, including informational graphics, blog posts and status posts using free, online tools (no prerequisite graphic design skills are needed)
- Identify metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can demonstrate the Return on Investment (ROI) of social media to business leaders, managers and executives
- Be able to articulate how social marketing strategy fits into the fully integrated digital marketing plan
- Know what the latest social media tools are for use by professionals Learn the capabilities of Hootsuite and apply those learnings
- Know how to find your influencers for a brand
- Understand the steps to community management
- Know how B-to-C and B-to-B differ regarding the use of Social Media
- Create and Implement a crisis management strategy
- Learn content development strategy best practices
- Integrate and run social media advertising campaigns, specifically on Facebook
Is there any certification that is included in this course?
Yes! All students will also become Hootsuite Certified by the end of this three-day bootcamp. A great bonus!
Who is this class for?
This class is for anyone wanting to take their social media strategy to that next level for their business or nonprofit.