Course Dates: Friday October 16th and Saturday October 17th
Course Times: 9:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
Certificate Hours: 14
Location: UMSL North Campus.
* Registration will be available on June 1st, 2020.
Why should I take this 2-day intensive?
Video is an incredibly effective medium for communicating and connecting with people. Users are consuming video at alarming rates online, and if you’re not using video, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. Just look at the stats:
– In 2017, over ⅔ of all consumer internet traffic was video traffic. This is estimated to increase to 80% by 2019
– The average person watches over an hour of video online every day, and more the 500 Million hours of video are watched on youtube each day.
– Video in an email leads to 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
– A video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
– After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
Are you taking advantage of all that video has to offer?
Creating effective videos that capture attention and drive engagement can enhance social media presence, build a brand, drive traffic, convert more leads into sales, and increase revenue. In today’s world of communications, the tools to create quality these videos are more accessible than ever, but not everyone has the knowledge and experience needed to create effective videos. Having a basic knowledge of video production, editing, and storytelling can set you apart as a marketer. You’ll be more effective, more hireable, and able to create more opportunity.
In this hands-on bootcamp you will learn:
– How to tell an effective story
– How to write a script and conduct interviews
– The basics of cameras, lenses, and movement
– Essential video production rigs for every budget
– How brands are using video to tell their stories today
Who is this class for?
Anyone wanting to use video to capture attention, drive engagement, build an audience, build a brand, generate leads and sales online, and increase revenue.
Do I need to provide my own equipment for this class?
No, all video equipment, laptops, and necessary software are provided for this class. Software used will be Adobe Premiere Pro (No prior video production knowledge required).