Course Date: Saturday October 24th.
Course Times: 9:00 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
Certificate Hours: 7
*Registration will be available on June 1st, 2020.
This is not an online self-paced course. You will learn LinkedIn for Sales in a safe virtual live classroom through the digital conference application Zoom. We are limiting the size of the course up to 20 students for better engagement. This will allow us to bring the best to you in the current circumstances. UMSL Digital is aware of the global situation, which is why we are creating a safe learning environment for our students.
Why should I take this 1-day intensive course?
A remarkable 80% of social media business-to-business (B2B) leads come through LinkedIn, reports Oktopost – and it makes sense why. LinkedIn is the world’s largest business network with more than 560 million members. For that reason, it’s essential to master LinkedIn for branding, lead generation, marketing, and sales, regardless of what business career that you pursue.
Image Source: Oktopost social media marketing platform
Maximizing LinkedIn for business is essential, not only because it’s the world’s largest business network with 575 million members, but also because (according to Oktopost), 80% of social media business-to-business leads come through LinkedIn. To reach your prospects, you must learn to use LinkedIn to find and reach your target customers and to create a LinkedIn presence that draws them to you. In this course, you will learn to benefit from every aspect of LinkedIn, from maximizing your profile and company page to making the most of LinkedIn’s paid advertising, sponsorship, lead generation, and premium account tools.
Upon successful completion of this LinkedIn for Business Marketing & Sales Course, you will:
• Understand how and why to build a powerful network and presence on LinkedIn to drive sales
• Discover how to find potential customers and how they find you on LinkedIn even with a free account
• Become aware of how to use LinkedIn’s many free, paid tools to reach prospects and generate leads, including display advertising, sponsored InMail, and sponsored content
• Benefit from LinkedIn’s Elevate tool to equip employees to share social posts and leverage data
• Get clear visibility on the impact of paid programs throughout the process with LinkedIn Conversion Tracking
• Learn how to customize your invitations and acceptance messages to strengthen their sales potential
• Understand why joining and posting free and paid content in LinkedIn topical groups is so important
• Gain cutting-edge practices for leveraging company pages, showcase pages, sponsored content, text ads, display ads, LinkedIn groups, and SlideShare as part of a fully integrated marketing strategy.
• Understand the power of LinkedIn’s search algorithm and learn how prospects you for your services
• Be able to strengthen your company page and learn about paid options, including adding a career page
• Discover how to reach Open Profilers and Open Networkers for free to exponentially build your sales reach
• Recognize the perks of posting articles on the LinkedIn Pulse blog
• See examples of the best practices for paid advertising, sponsored content, and sponsored InMail
• Recognize the benefits, drawbacks, and pricing of LinkedIn business and sales premium accounts
Who would benefit from this course?
This 1-day course is for anyone wanting to master LinkedIn for business. It is particularly beneficial for anyone who wants to be involved in sales, marketing, or fundraising who could further their organization’s goals by establishing a strong LinkedIn presence.
In just one day, you CAN begin to master LinkedIn AND prepare your profile for success.